Custom Search

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

luv n' life ... Soy continued

Lactose Intolerance was the dividing factor in my life between youth and adulthood. I could no longer enjoy a tall glass of milk with ice, that's how I like it. A bowl of cereal with cow's milk was out of the question. You would find me bent over in tremendous pain.
Alas, soy came along and gave me my snacks back. If you are not familiar with soy milk, and you are lactose intolerant take heed. Now that I know there is no better way to enjoy my morning bowl of cranberry + flakes cereal, a tall glass of vanilla soy on ice, french toast with soy in the mix, I also add panko bread crumbs to the bread for a crunchy delicious treat. Soy has protein, fiber, iron, and naturally occurring ala omega-3 fatty acids. 
Soy has truly gave me my youth back and that is just the tip of the iceberg...Soy can go from making us healthier to providing us with romantic candle light.

No comments:

Post a Comment