Custom Search

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Did you see his shadow?

In hopes that it is finally and officially spring, I'd been  awaiting the growth of my green beans and peas, only to discover that there is a beast who loves them just as much as I do. He lives in the highest weeds in my backyard and when I saw him munching away at my lettuce in the April showers a few days ago, I was devastated and happy. For the beast is the largest ground hog I have ever seen in my life. Here comes the sun and it shows.
There are a few other things I have panted that are looking good and luckily not a woodchuck favorite. I recently searched how to get rid of him. Looks like I will be trapping him ( I think not), living with an unwanted backyard guest or combining ammonia, dish liquid and water to spray around his home and shew hum into leaving.
Oh the wondrous world in which we share with all The Most Highs creations. I am looking forward to a prosperous and one of a kind summer. Here's to the summer of 2012!

1 comment: