Custom Search

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time flies

Time the one aspect of life that just goes and flows like water.
This past week has been a week of creativity for me. I sew and when you find something that can totally erase time, create a space where nothing matters aside form your goal, that thing that keeps your attention through any and all distractions that come from being alive at this present time on earth, you have found your calling, your purpose.
The greatest feeling is holding the finished product in your hands and knowing that you created the very thing you now hold, from scratch. Gave dimensions to somethig that started out dimensionless.
There are many of us who have numerous gifts and talents and I say, explore, and if possible master them all. I am in the middle of a line of hats so excuse my absence from this blog.  My next post will be coming soon and will be all about my favorite fruit. Its, green outside and pale yellow inside, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment