Custom Search

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where the wind blows

Growing up I always felt as though there was something out there somewhere always calling me. I am from a concrete filled river town with lots of industrial corporations that produce smoke that fills the air with black clouds that can be seen from miles around. It was down right depressing, not to mention bad for your health. So, as soon as I was old enough to leave, I did. I have been going where the wind blows me ever since. Having never settled for a conventional, predictable way of life has given me many opportunities to learn unforgettable lessons. I love life, exploration, traveling, cultures, and possibilities.
When we have had the chance to get in touch with the deepest part of ourselves and have engaged our own fantasies they become so much easier to reach. The Universe is open for us to question.
Free yourself from conventionalized routines sometimes and reach for a star, drive through the country, try food from another country, do whatever makes you feel alive.
I have been called a tumbleweed and a gypsy amongst other things But, I have absolutely no regrets. Who knows where the wind will blow me next.
Thought for the moment: Breathe deep,exhale boredom, and dive into life - head first!

No comments:

Post a Comment